News - Portfolio - Making of - Backstage - Behind the Klaus Neuner Photography Production

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Gastronomy



I've written before that I like very much Hotel Photo Productions.

Very happy of course, to produce Food Photos, because there is always delicious to taste.
Certainly, but also because I learned the Hotel Business, and was with all my heart Restaurateur or Hotelier.
Photography was always my passion thins i am very young in age.

It is then well known, i had an artistic career as Photographer with my worldwide work, with recognition of the work as an artistic creation on the part of the graphical Teaching Institute in Munich, and later studied as a Photographer - because I am wanted - to learn the Photography in all his reasons..
Yes and now more then 20 years working worldwide as Photographer, the last years specially in Tenerife-Canary Islands and Garmisch Partenkirchen, Bavaria, Germany.

Examples of my work there are on my website .....

No comments:

Post a Comment