News - Portfolio - Making of - Backstage - Behind the Klaus Neuner Photography Production

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Event Photography in Tenerife ....



Event Photography in Tenerife ....


The photography of events such as Theater,
Musical, Show, but also conferences, meetings, incentives
are among my photographic passions.

I am particularly delighted to photography under difficult lighting conditions as we find them in the Theater, Opera, Musical
or even in live shows and in nightclubs.

I photographed renowned world-famous artists and stars like Shakira, Juanes, Marc Anthony
and many more live on stage:
More pictures already in : live - concerts.

For a customer I photographed some large clubs, discos, especially the interior architecture, but also live - atmosphere.

More examples of my work on event photography please have a look on my web site.

Also on my "older homepage".

No comments:

Post a Comment